[mythtv-users] 0.22-fixes: issue with mythweb/video

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Mon Mar 22 07:50:31 UTC 2010

@Micke,

Thanx for quick replay and willingness to help. I really appreciate it !

 >Your access_log looks ok compared to mine so what does your error_log
 >say?

Well - error.log says nothing related to this issue.
It has only entries about starting server and PID.

 >you might still have some perl dependency.

Can You pls send me list of all perl-packages You have installed ?

 >And make sure that your Apacheuser have read access to your recordings
but since you can see the
 >png's that is probably not the problem.

I'm on lighttpd, but indeed as png is OK - access rights shouldn't be a
problem.

 >You have enabled "Enable video playback" under
 >http://<host>/mythweb/settings/mythweb/flvplayer"

Sure.
Exact the same browser was used with LinHES with success...

br