[mythtv-users] 0.22-fixes: issue with mythweb/video

Micke S. micke at smeddan.mine.nu
Sun Mar 21 21:05:13 UTC 2010

Warpme wrote:
> @Micke,
>

> >Yes it works, obviously you have all things configured under
> >http://<host>/mythweb/settings and flashplayer plugin in your browser,
> >right?
>
> Isn't mythweb/video using its own flowplayer3.1.1 for playing streams ?
>
> I still have issue with streaming or playing recordings via flowplayer.
Flowplayer handles the serverside streaming, for viewing in detail view
you need libflash plugin in your browser.  For viewing asx streams you
can use whatever player you want as long as it supports the right codecs.

Your access_log looks ok compared to mine so what does your error_log
say? you might still have some perl dependency. And make sure that your
Apacheuser have read access to your recordings but since you can see the
png's that is probably not the problem.

You have enabled "Enable video playback" under
http://<host>/mythweb/settings/mythweb/flvplayer"

/Micke