[mythtv-users] mytharchive to make a BD someday?

Andrew mythtv at heathsworld.com
Sun Mar 21 20:41:21 UTC 2010

I record a lot of shows with my HDhomerun and would really like to be able
to store them on a transcoded down Bluray or even lossless Bluray for that
matter.  Does anyone know of future plans for myth archive to create such
ISO's?  It's such a great tool for DVD that Bluray would be the next best
thing.  I know commercial BD playback isn't here yet and that is not the
intention of this post.  It's about simply exporting in HD format to a BD
compatible disc structure. If not, has anyone hacked any scripts together
that would help?  Right now I am looking at dropping the MPG files from the
HDhomerun into a video editor in windows to author a Blueray.  I am guessing
someone has a better way.