[mythtv-users] Would like a list of movies with IMDb numbers

Brent Bolin brent.bolin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 02:15:38 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> On 3/8/2010 14:07, Brent Bolin wrote:
>>
>> I already keep a list of all movies I have on my system using a
>> directory listing.
>>
>> Is there a way to have the file names along with IMBd numbers?
>>

> You're just looking for a printout of all your content?  You can pull that
> out of the database using the filename and inetref fields.
>
> SELECT filename,inetref FROM videometadata;
>
> Note that in trunk, and soon to be in 0.23, the tmdb.py grabber will be
> replacing existing IMDb IDs with TMDB ones.

Any mysql qurus out there?

Trying to run a command from cron to get video numbers.  However when
I try to redirect to a file output loses it's formating.

mysql -u root -psecret -e "use mythconverg;SELECT filename,inetref
FROM videometadata;\q"

Get nice formated display to screen.  Better then this email post.

| batman.begins.mpg                             | 0372784  |
| 2012.mpg                                      | 1190080  |
| the.goods.mpg                                 | 1092633  |
| ghost.town.mpg                                | 0995039  |
| the.women.mpg                                 | 0430770  |
| empire.strikes.back.mpg                       | 0080684  |
| yes.man.mpg                                   | 1068680  |
+-----------------------------------------------+----------+

If I try to redirect to a file it's not formated very well -

mysql -u root -psecret -e "use mythconverg;SELECT filename,inetref
FROM videometadata;\q" > movie.imdb

batman.begins.mpg       0372784
2012.mpg        1190080
the.goods.mpg   1092633