[mythtv-users] OT: lirc broken in kernel-2.6.32.9-70.fc12

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Tue Mar 16 16:59:58 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Harry Orenstein <holists at verizon.net> wrote:
> On Monday 15 March 2010 11:13:17 pm Jarod Wilson wrote:
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=162023
>>
>> contains copious amounts of lirc updateage and fixage... (including
>> restoring the lirc_i2c fix, some more mceusb device IDs, and a hefty
>> update to the imon driver).
>
> You are a gentleman and a scholar, a man integrity, perspicacity and all other
> qualities which are indigenous to few.

Hah, amusingly, I had to look up perspicacity. Always good to know my
efforts are appreciated. :)

> On a slightly more serious note... thanks!

So does that mean all is well again with the test kernel? I've got at
least one more lirc_zilog bug to fix, and possibly another lirc_imon
one, but a 2.6.32.10 kernel is likely to head towards updates in the
relatively near future, which would have at least the lirc code in
that kernel, but I need to know ASAP if there's more work required
anywhere to have a shot at it being in an official update kernel soon.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com