[mythtv-users] Firewire DCX3400 Support?

Andrew mythtv at heathsworld.com
Tue Mar 16 07:35:45 UTC 2010

Thanks to Ken's help I have solved this.

First I removed the duplicate line I added:
#define DCT3425_VENDOR_ID1 0x00002210

Left this line in I added originally:
#define DCX3425_MODEL_ID1 0x0000e726

Added this line down below in the correct place:
(dir.model_id == DCX3425_MODEL_ID1) ||

Compiled and viola.

Please disregard the typo in the original post:
#define DCT3425_MODEL_ID1 0x0000e726
it should have been DCX as shown up above.