[mythtv-users] TV listings off by 1 hour after switch to US Daylight Savings Time

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 03:23:19 UTC 2010

Hmm, well, something I did tonight... (reboot, poke around in backend
config, poke around in frontend config, rerun mythfilldb) seems to
have kicked it, and now it is repopulating the schedule with accurate
data.

> Use Schedules Direct?

Well, the first poster was using schedules direct, and his got messed up too.

I assume that the command you posted will wipe out all future
scheduling info... and the next time it crawls for data, it will start
over.

Is there any way to tell mythtv to crawl now?

Shouldn't mythtv be able to notice when the clock jumps an hour for
DST, and realize it needs to repopulate the schedules properly?

Seems like a bug that it didn't recognize this automatically.

Thanks,

Dan