[mythtv-users] ALSA instead of pulseaudio... (but not really)

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 15 14:29:38 UTC 2010

Hello,

My Jetway NC81-LF board has on-board audio as well as audio via HDMI via
a separate 'card' in the ATI HD3200, as far as I know.
So I installed pulseaudio for the Xorg desktop via the on-board audio.
I want to use the HD3200 audio for the playback of recordings.

When I start mythfrontend it exits complaining about pulseaudio.
How can I get the frontend to work so I can configure the frontend to
use the right ALSA interface?

Udo