[mythtv-users] Looking for Dual Head Help

John Welch jrw3319 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 16:42:40 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 5:00 AM, Martin Kleinschmidt
<mk at theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> more than a year ago, you wrote on the mythtv list about your problems
> with kde4 and dual head setup and problems with the mouse focus not
> returning to mythtv.
> I am experiencing the same problems. Have you been able to solve this?
>
> thanks,
>
>   ...martin

Hi Martin,

No, I was never able to solve this.  On this system where I have the
monitor and LCD TV connected I switch to XFCE or Gnome when I want to
use both at the same time.

I've actually just started to revisit this issue myself because there
have been many updates to KDE since I last looked into it.  I haven't
really gotten too far, but I was hoping things had changed.  Based on
your post I'm guessing the issues may still exist.

John