[mythtv-users] switching sources

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Sat Mar 13 14:41:21 UTC 2010

Hey List.

I have a setup with 2 Backends,

1 MBE with 4xDVB-S
2 SBE with DVB-T and Composite!

Normally my MBE tells the SBE to go to sleep, but should wake the Slave
in case of using the tuners, but when seeing LiveTV it not possible to
change to that with to see the list og input source - even though it has
a different input source but stills the same channels.

So Input from DVB-S are the same on DVB-T(But only a few are available)
so have made a different VideoList for the DVB-T - But it seems for me
impossible to make the slaveBackend be awake to use those input ?

Are there any way to make this work or it only works when using all
inputs on MBEbefore it waking up the slave backend ???

TIA
Per