[mythtv-users] OT: Formula 1 season starts this sunday.

Chris Adams rocket at extremelan.net
Fri Mar 12 00:29:33 UTC 2010

> So, to everyone either starting OT threads or taking threads on way OT
> journeys, you are doing so at the expense of the quality of the list.
> IMHO.

I started an OT thread the other day (emulating lower resolutions to
workaround poor resolution support in my TV) - I chose to because this
list is full of smart people who know lots about HTPC in general and I
couldn't find anything after googling around for a few hours.
Nothing's stopping you from not reading every thread that comes along.

Ps. I like the irony of hijacking this thread to complain about OT :-)