[mythtv-users] Would like a list of movies with IMDb numbers

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Mar 10 01:05:03 UTC 2010

Yep and if I understand it correctly IMDB license their data from TMS
and maybe TMS is cracking down on meta data theft......

I tried to explain to them recently why it made far more sense for an
industry wide open model of meta data but the person I spoke to didn't
get it.......

There are a ton more functionality if they opened up this license but
unless they're lead by someone with foresight not much you can do.

"You can lead a horse to water but unless you are prepared to shoot it
if it doesn't drink then why bother".

Cheers,

Dean