[mythtv-users] Multiple HDPVR Questions

Don B mythlist at bossung.net
Wed Mar 10 00:56:14 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 7:20 AM, Don B <mythlist [at] bossung> wrote:
>> If anyone is using multple HDPVR or other type of input with optical
>> sound
>> could you give me your opinion/recommendations?

>When you say HDPVR, are you talking about this:
>http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/HDPVR

<snip>

Yes, I am referring to the above HDPVR from Hauppauge.

Yikes! Do I feel like a dunce. <head shaking> It never occured
to me that the HDPVR would take the video AND audio in and
multiplex(?) the signals to the computer via USB. I jumped to the
conclusion that if the HDPVR had audio out that it must
need to connect to audio in on the computer. So,
never mind (hangs head in shame)

don