[mythtv-users] EPG / scheduling data and multiple tuners

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:55:36 UTC 2010

>> It seems strange to me that
>> I need to enter the same configuration data in 4 different tuners.
>>

> You will need exactly 2 MythTV video sources.  Those 2 MythTV video sources
> may or may not use the same exact Schedules Direct lineup (and you can have
> 4 lineups per Schedules Direct account, so you only need one membership).

Hmm... I've done something very wrong then.

If I follow correctly, I should only have 2 video sources in my system
- 1 for the NTSC tuner, and 1 which is connected to the 3 ATSC tuners.

Is this correct?

I'll need to go back and figure out how to do this, because when I
walked through the configuration, I ended up with 4 video sources -
and I didn't think that seemed right.

Thanks,

Dan