[mythtv-users] tivo patents cover mythtv?

Graham wood woodwa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 02:06:36 UTC 2010

Regardless myth is protected by the standard small open source sofware
bubble.. The lack of serious $$$$

If you sue.. there is no dollars that can be recouped from fighting a team
of pro-bono Lawers efforts in battling the "Man" in a dragged out legal
contest through a series of conested suits.

so effectivly it would cost  "The Man" $ 00,000.00s of dollars for myth to
do what Kazza did claim broke and... Move to Vanuatu....

As with all this Myth will never be mainstream as I allways warn my friends.
Myth requires a nerd installed in the house to maintain it.