[mythtv-users] ProjectX and Mytharchive

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 21:36:12 UTC 2010

Is there anything I need to know about using Project X with Mythbuntu
(specifically Mythbuntu 9.10)?

I have installed project-x with aptitude.

I have checked off the box in the setup screen that says "use Project X".

Perhaps a better question might be "Is there any reason to use Project
X with Mytharchive"?  I am trying to use it because I am trying to
create a DVD of a show we recorded over the air a few weeks ago.  That
process fails with a "non monotone timestamp" error when I try to do
so.  My buddy Google suggested that I try enabling Project X, which I
have done my best to do.

But I don't see any evidence of any sort of Project X command being
run in the Mytharchive logfile.

--wpd