[mythtv-users] Anybody see this write up on slashdot

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Sun Mar 7 18:25:36 UTC 2010

Jongi wrote:

>>Read on this list, it's been talked about all day

>Can you possibly give me the subject of that mail so I can search
>for it on gossamer?

"tivo patents cover mythtv?"
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-March/283197.html

--
Simon Hobson

WANTED: "Software CD ROM Kit" for Canon CLBP 360-PS printer (Canon
part no RH6-3612, or possibly RH6-3810, or RH6-3610 might do). I've a
dead HD and need this CD so I can replace the disk and re-install the
printer OS on it.
This is NOT the same thing as the printer drivers to load on the
computer - there's no problem there.
If anyone knows where I might get hold of one I'd be grateful -
requests to Canon drew a blank, it's been out of support for years.
Alternatively, if anyone has one of these and would let me image
their hard disk ...