[mythtv-users] .23 status in the context of Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Sat Mar 6 17:14:54 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

This is not a "when will it be released?" email, but something to place
in the context of the next Ubuntu release.

I have upgraded a laptop to the current development version of what will
become Ubuntu 10.04.

I am glad that I am using JYA's repo and that he used a good numbering
scheme, so I stayed with his packages of .22, but I have noticed that
Ubuntu is packaging .23 stuff.

The fact that JYA and the Mythbuntu crew are taking care of this is
reassuring.

But 10.04 will be released sometimes next month. .23 was hinted for a
February release.

How close will this 10.04/.23 deal be?

nico