[mythtv-users] Bulk change of video metadata?

Jack McGee jack at greendesk.net
Fri Mar 5 18:01:47 UTC 2010

I installed a new frontend and don't know what I did but it blew out the
video data.  The list was empty, I had to rescan.

Really, the only metadata I lost was parental level, most were set to 4.

I guess there are three ways to fix this:

1) go through Video Manager and change metadata one by one.
2) run some command through PHPMYADMIN or sql command line.
3) partial restore from a backup.

I'm inclined to do #2, there are many videos.
Can anyone point me to a command that will change all of them to level
4, and I can change whatever needs to be back to 1.