[mythtv-users] Best cx24116 firmware to put into Mythbuntu?

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Thu Mar 4 17:54:09 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Chase Douglas <chasedouglas at gmail.com> wrote:
> So here's what I've got lined up:
>
> Jaunty: 1.22.82
> Karmic: 1.22.82
> Lucid: 1.26.90
>
> I'm going to be pushing the changes to kernel-team at lists.ubuntu.com
> soon, so if there are any objections please let me know asap!
>
> Thanks,
> Chase

I know this is going to sound like a crazy idea, but perhaps you
should really consider posting this proposal to the *linux-media*
mailing list and cc the maintainer (Steven Toth), as you're much more
likely to hear back from someone who actually knows something about
the hardware and what firmware is appropriate.

Empirical feedback from users is nice, but not really a good
substitute for talking to the actual engineer.

Cheers,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs