[mythtv-users] US Broadcasting bastards

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Mar 3 23:57:51 UTC 2010

On 03/03/2010 06:53 PM, Graham wood wrote:
> Just to add my 2 cents you can set a predefined start early and end late in
> the mythweb settings page..
>
> just search for offset.. I can't remebmer the name of it exactly.. it's like
> start_offset and end_offset

Better to use the frontend GUI to set it.  It will apply in mythfrontend
and MythWeb.

Default 'Start Early' minutes for new recording rules
Set this to '0' unless you expect that the majority of your show times
will not match your TV listings. This sets the initial start early or
start late time when rules are created. These can then be adjusted per
recording rule.

Default 'End Late' minutes for new recording rules
Set this to '0' unless you expect that the majority of your show times
will not match your TV listings. This sets the initial end late or end
early time when rules are created. These can then be adjusted per
recording rule.

Mike