[mythtv-users] HD-PVR Issues

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:00:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Jeff Wormsley <daworm at comcast.net> wrote:

> I tried to send a second message last night with output from -v record and
> -v all, but it was blocked because it was too big.  I'll have to try
> something a bit less verbose tonight and send again.

I know you said it was working, but have you changed the cable by
chance.  When I first received mine, my cable was 1.5 feet too long
and the unit was negotiating high speed instead of full speed and was
exhibiting the same behavior.   dmesg will tell you when the module
loads what speed the usb device is negotiating.  I was trying to use a
15' cable (the limit), and the 15' cable I bought was actually longer
than 5 meters..

-Greg