[mythtv-users] Starting recordings early and finishing late not working

Vince Coen vbcoen at btconnect.com
Tue Mar 2 17:18:14 UTC 2010

To my knowledge there are 2 places where this is done:

1. in the initial set up for background, section 1. General, I think.
2. Via frontend in Set up and profiles also via another menu option called
Profiles

If you are having a problem finding these let me know and I will go to my box
and pass on the sequence/steps.

Vince