[mythtv-users] Why won't MythBuntu shut down?

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 13:51:58 UTC 2010

I'm running a fresh install of MythBuntu 10.04 x64.  When I exit as far out
as I can and choose "Exit and Shutdown" the machine never shuts down or
exits MythFE.  I have to choose to Exit and then shut the machine down
through XFCE.  I thought I read a bug fix where 10.04 mythbuntu was having
this issue, but I thought it was fixed in 25111.  I'm running JYA's repo and
I have fixes past 25111.  What else can I do?  Thanks!

FYI, this has never worked on 10.04 for me.

Jim