[mythtv-users] weather.com Terms of Use

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Jun 28 11:26:46 UTC 2010

Seeing the maps etc from weather.com being dropped from trunk and
0.23-fixes makes me wonder how people are reading the Terms of Use.

The current interpretation seems to be that nobody is allowed to write a
web browser because it would cause the data from weather.com to be
downloaded and displayed - just like MythWeather does in fact.

What am I missing here - the data is NOT being republished, distributed,
or anything else apart for my own eyes. All the pages (in fact even the
images from the maps) have attributes on them so what is the problem?

--
Robin Gilks