[mythtv-users] Adding indexes? (You have had 2980 queries where a join could not use an index properly)

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 22 16:56:39 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am running 0.23-fixes.
The tuning-primer shell script says something like:

JOINS
Current join_buffer_size = 8.00 M
You have had 2980 queries where a join could not use an index properly
join_buffer_size >= 4 M
This is not advised
You should enable "log-queries-not-using-indexes"
Then look for non indexed joins in the slow query log.

So what/where are the typical indexes that I could add that are already
known to be missing somewhat?
Could anybody of the mythtv/MySQL guru's here educate me on this?

Kind regards,
Udo