[mythtv-users] Mythdora-12 tools stopped working

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 26 20:28:04 UTC 2010

I have a new md-12 installation, all was fine until I decided to move
the pvr-150 board to a different slot.  I was able to rerun mythsetup
from the X, but can't get some of the tools to startup while in the
frontend.

mythdora tools > mythdora settings > mythtv setup - works fine
mythdora tools > mythdora settings > rerun machine setup - just stay on
the menu
mythdora tools > mythdora settings > infrared devices - just stay on the
menu

It seems like anything that used firefox has stopped running.  I ran
firefox from  X, but it works fine.  What did I miss?