[mythtv-users] fanart backgrounds in watch recordings?

James Orr james.orr7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 14:40:59 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 9:30 AM, James Orr <james.orr7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't actually use MythVideo ... I used to but when I got a PS3 a couple
> years back I just use that to watch video instead and never bothered
> updating my mythvideo installations.
>
> I wanted the images in watch recordings though so I went ahead and
> installed mythvideo.  I did get it working on gentoo.
>
> There were a couple snags along the way though.  I had setup storage groups
> as recommended in the wiki, but it wasn't using them.  My backend is now a
> dedicated backend but it used to be a backend/frontend combo, I had to run
> the frontend in order to go into the mythvideo settings and set the folders
> there before the script would get the correct ones.
>
> Also, my system has two backends and the wiki says you'd need to run jamu
> on each backend, but after running it on only the master I have images from
> all programs (except a few it couldn't find), I take it I'd only need to run
> it on the other backend if it had mythvideo files on it?

I'm trying to get it to recognize some of the programs it couldn't find. I
got most of them to work, except for CSI.

CSI is listed in MythTV as "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and in
thetvdb.com as "CSI: Las Vegas".  I tried adding this line to jamu.conf ...

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation:72546

but it doesn't work ... presumably because of the : after CSI?  How can I
work around this?