[mythtv-users] Removing listings from the schedulers perview

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Jun 24 08:01:56 UTC 2010

On 06/24/2010 03:51 AM, Jason Ward wrote:
> Erm, well I've read the how to and created a search, and was left very
> confused, but now I think I see the source of the confusion, I don't want to
> apply this rule one by one to all recordings from the BBC, I want a rule
> that prevents the scheduler from ever scheduling under any circumstances a
> show with on screen signing, I thought that was what you were telling me how
> to do.  When scheduling, I want the scheduler to ignore, always and forever,
> any signed screenings.  Is it possible?

Nope.  You can influence them somewhat with priorities or you can ignore
them with specific custom recording rules.  You an use that clause in
all your rules.  You can even save it as your own custom example using
the frontend Custom Recording Rule editor, so it's as easy as hitting a
button in the editor to apply it to your new custom rules.

Mike