[mythtv-users] Recording Priority = 99 not a trump all?

David Engel david at istwok.net
Thu Jun 24 01:54:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 05:02:05PM -0700, Yeechang Lee wrote:
> David, would the developers be interested in committing Martin
> Long/Bill Cizek's two-pass scheduler
> (<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/435554#435554>)?
> When I've used it in the past it has helped with such situations.

It's on my assigned bug list, but it hasn't been a high priority
(pardon the pun).  Much like it's apparently not been a priority for
others in this thread to read the documentation Mike pointed them to
nor run the command I asked them to.  FWIW, there's some scheduler
clean up I'd like to do and will probably consider that patch then.

David
--
David Engel
david at istwok.net