[mythtv-users] HDPVR Changing Framerate

shredder83 at gmail.com shredder83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:17:27 UTC 2010

Hey there.

I have a HDPVR and was having the audio sync drift issue. I downgraded my firmware to 1.0.5.301 to be able to record at 59.94fps not the 60fps I was getting on the 1.5.6.1 firmware.

Well, seems that this worked for a few days. Now my HDPVR has gone back to 60fps. I have NOT changed the firmware on the device.

Is this normal for people? Should I reload 1.0.5.301 in hopes that it will go back to 59.94fps? Or should I try upgrading to the 1.5.6.1 firmware?

My connections to the HDPVR are the component video and SPDIF for audio.

Thanks,
Shredder