[mythtv-users] OT Mythbuntu o/s question about auto boot

Brent Bolin brent.bolin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 11:58:53 UTC 2010

Some times when the front end is booting I get the message -

The disk drive for /var/lib/mythtv/music is not ready yet or not present.

Continue to wait; or press S to skip mounting or M for manual recovery.

This is an nfs mount for music mp3's.  Is there a way to set it to
auto mount and ignore if it can't be mounted?

It's a real pain when there is no keyboard attached to the system(99%
true all the time).  I can usually get around it by power cycling, but
hate to do that because it causes a filesystem check.  Also VNC is not
running at this point.

Currently running nfs3 not sure if nfs4 would help.  Usually happens
from a remote ssh session "init 6"