[mythtv-users] Enhancement Request

Jason Ward jasonfward at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 11:11:31 UTC 2010

How do I make an enhancement request?

Before recording begins, I'd like MythTV to check that the destination
folder exists and has read/write access to the folder.

If there is no access then throw an error and move onto to check the next
available folder

If all possible folders have been checked and none are available throw
another error and abort.

My specific reason for requesting this is because I have 3 Lacie USB drives
attacked my backend that are used as the store, but for reasons best known
to themselves, they from time to time go offline for around 24 hours whilst
performing a self check, and then come back online, working file.

However, I'm sure that this would a useful additional generally.

Jason