[mythtv-users] Does the weather part of mythtv work?

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Sat Jun 19 13:10:49 UTC 2010

Hi...

Hadn't tried mythtv weather for a long time.  I remember it working
about a year ago but since have upgraded to 23.  Now the 2nd screen that
I assume should be populated with loads of options is blank.  I see
ramblings here and there but the threads I have come across are over a
year old (ancient in dog, I mean mythtv years).

I checked and the mythtv weather perl scripts are world executable.  But
I am suspicious the mysql data base for weather has not been created.  I
had considerable problems with installing mythtv-database on a debian
slave back-end last week because of mysql root permission problems.

-thanks