[mythtv-users] How can I get VNC to start on a machine reboot?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Jun 18 20:28:14 UTC 2010

On Friday, June 18, 2010 02:19:05 pm Another Sillyname wrote:

> Hey guys I said in the original posting it was if you needed to do any
> funky editing, it's usable for that but I wouldn't use it to watch a
> full transmission.

I can get very limited framerate video over a network link, as you said, it could probably be used for editing or other
functions not requiring the full framerate, but it's not "watchable" IMHO.

I was more or less fishing to see if someone might know of a way to get full-motion (ie: full framerate) video over a
network without some special hardware, and what that hardware might be if it's available.