[mythtv-users] Vuvuzela filter

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 20:45:18 UTC 2010

Hi

On 17 June 2010 02:11, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 17 June 2010 01:57, MarcT <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8568#comment:1
>>

>> I have added the patch to my gentoo overlay for those who use it.
>>
>> Recent updates may require users to run 25121 or higher.
>>
>> Also of note mythweb is now dependent on PHP 5.3. If enough people complain
>> I’ll add JYA’s mythbase.py patch to get 5.2 working again.
>
> I have an update, works for AC3 multi-channels stream too..
>
> Backporting to 0.23-fixes... This one is a pain ... and I can't test it either

I've updated the patch for trunk. It now supports AC3 and
multichannels audio. You will need trunk >= 25124.

Also attached in the original ticket patch for 0.23-fixes.

I've tested it, works fine. But for some reasons with AC3
multi-channels, from time to time I get distorted sound. Not too sure
why... And don't see the point on investigating any further as this
issue isn't found in trunk.

For those using my mythtv packages (either trunk or 0.23-fixes) ; I'm
building packages that include this patch..

Will remove it after the world-cup..

Cheers
Jean-Yves