[mythtv-users] [OT] Running a VNC server on :1 on Mythbuntu

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 20:18:30 UTC 2010

A.  do you have the same problem when you remove the export XDG lines? They
aren't required.
B.  If so, you're probably best logging in as a different user and executing
vncserver.  I'm not a linux expert so I couldn't tell you how to get two
different font configurations for the same user.  I'm sure there is a way
though.