[mythtv-users] Mythbackend started as process looks for database at wrong location(Solved)

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Sun Jun 13 17:20:34 UTC 2010

I have a mythtv setup with two fe/be and two other fe only boxes.

I have a need to move the master backend from one backend server to the
other but am having some problems doing so.

Noting like writing to the user list to make you find the problem.  It
appears that the log file does not fully tell the truth.  I found a
mysql.txt file in the / directory and that one had the incorrect IP address
for the database.  I correct that and now it starts fine. I guess log files
can not always fully be trusted.