[mythtv-users] : tmdb.pl grabber API 2.0 no longer available

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 15:03:05 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:05 PM, Wayne Thomas <waynethomas69 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for that, its been a lot longer than 24 hours so far but I will
> keep an eye on it.
> In the meantime I am fiddling with tmdp.pl to see if I can make it
> work for API 2.0 without a complete rewrite.  Its made a little harder
> in that the 2.0 no longer exists to compare and confirm what the
> script was originally expecting.
>
> No one has commented if the python script works out of the box with
> mythtv 0.22; any thoughts?
>
> Cheers
> Wayne

I was using  /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/Movie/tmdb.py for a
long time and recently upgraded to SVN 25100 and now the script is
completely gone!

$ ls /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/
imdb.pl  jamu-example.conf  jamu.py  jamu.README  Movie  README
$ ls /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/Movie/
MythTV
$ ls /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/Movie/MythTV/
MythVideoCommon.pm
$

What's up with that?  Has it been removed on purpose?  Maybe my installation
is botched.