[mythtv-users] MythNetvision jailed keyboard/mouse control

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:59:03 UTC 2010

> Had mouse click disabled in myth so this option didn't work for me. Once
> enabled, clicking the search box returns focus to myth.

Can you provide more details on which option you are changing in Myth?

I have a similar problem even though my mouse cursor is at the bottom
left with Mythbrowser generally.  A point comes when certain remote
button presses are just not recognised by Mythbrowser.

In Mythnetvision I can usually play one video but then Myth loses
focus and I can no longer enter a new search criteria or choose
another video as Myth does not recognise any remote button presses.

I am using MythTV 0.23fixes via Mythbuntu.

TIA