[mythtv-users] cutlist faulty skipping

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 16:58:49 UTC 2010

2010/6/10 Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:
> On 06/10/2010 05:52 AM, Rob Verduijn wrote:
>>
>> thanx...that worked
>>
>> I'll write a little script to fix all my recordings.
>>
>> Now another question, how do I make sure mythtv does this to all my
>> new recordings ?
>>

> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7978
This one sounds awfully familiar I am also suffering from these
problems since the upgrade to .22 (now on .23).

Also they mention the fact that the movie duration is wrong...this is
also the case for me, I didn't connect that symptom with my problem
before.

They also mention a workaround that sounds like the one I used,
slightly different syntax in combination with find. (think I found my
script there.....ok one liner)

I hope this one gets fixed soon

>More:
> and, possibly,
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5963
Nope the workaround he mentioned does not work for me, so he must have
a different but similar problem.