[mythtv-users] MythNetVision: subscribing to a youtube-favourites feed

Dan dansto.well+myth at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 09:43:23 UTC 2010

Hi -

Using MythNetVision (in 0.23.0+fixes24104-0ubuntu2), I'd like to add a
feed of my youtube favourited videos. There's a feed available using
URLs like <http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/YOURUSERNAME/favorites?orderby=updated>

but the plugin seems unable to add this feed when I go through the
normal "add feed" screen. Possibly because the feed is in Atom format?
(I know the term "RSS" is used in MythNetVision's interface, but
sometimes "RSS" is used as a generic term, and I could imagine maybe
it was depending on a feed-reader library that could handle Atom.)

So:
* Anyone know another way to add such a feed to MNV?
* If not, any reason I shouldn't file a feature request for MNV Atom support?

Dan
--
http://www.mcld.co.uk