[mythtv-users] scte65scan on time warner cable

David Reitz dreitz at catdevnull.com
Thu Jun 3 00:14:31 UTC 2010

Has anyone tried to get scte65scan working with Time Warner cable?  Am I
crazy for trying this?  I was able to get a lock using it, and the
program said to wait an additional 2 mins, but then never returned any
channels and never returned to the prompt, even after running
overnight.  Anyone have any ideas?  I'd really like a way to be able to
map my unencrypted QAM256 channels to something that Schedules Direct
understands without having to manually enter the ID (which was my
previous solution)...

Thanks!!
David