[mythtv-users] [Bulk] Re: Jamu not working with 0.23

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 19:02:42 UTC 2010

I have a feeling that it's hanging up somewhere maybe waiting for some
input?

I finally got all my fanart. The way I did it was I had to cancel (Ctl - C)
after every new fanart was downloaded, as it would hang up otherwise. So I
did that for a few hours (!!!) and finally managed to get all the movie
posters!

Once all were downloaded, the jamu ran in a few seconds and told me that
everything is already downloaded. This tells me that when it needs to
download something, it somehow hangs up somewhere.

Not sure if this helps....I can move all the posters to a temp location and
try to run it again to confirm, if you want...?

Thanks,

Ash