[mythtv-users] Android Devices and Mythtv

Justyn Butler justynbutler at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 2 11:24:51 UTC 2010

On 25 May 2010 21:02, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> I note with interest the IPad and mythtv thread and particularly this

Work on an Android frontend/streamer could be used both for tablets
and also devices with the newly announced Google TV platform, which is
Android built into TVs, bluray players etc. Google have said that most
Android apps written for the phone platform should work on Google TV
devices.

http://www.digitalversus.com/google-tv-android-on-your-tv-media-centre-and-blu-ray-disc-player-news-14074.html