[mythtv-users] Combined DVB-T and DVB-S systems don't capture progid from EIT?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 2 00:37:52 UTC 2010

I have a combined DVB-T and DVB-S system.  When I upgraded to .22 a
while back I noticed that progid values were no longer getting
captured as part of the EIT data.  I assumed it was an upgrade glitch
and decided to deal with it after the next upgrade.

I've now installed .23 and the problem still exists.

Can anyone with a combined DVB-T and DVB-S system please check to see
if you capture progid data from the EIT please.

Thanks in advance.