[mythtv-users] Ubuntu 10.04 + MythTV

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:48:18 UTC 2010

That worked... for quick fix for others, download
"compizconfig-settings-manager",
filter by "workaround", enable "legacy full screen".

Although after enabling, I wanted to monitor my CPU usage and VDPAU usage
and while flipping to a "top" console windows computer just rebooted.
Noticed some screen tearing that some users are reporting.

Might be some issues with my onboard IGP 8200 motherboard... I use to get
that crash once a week with Fedora, now it seems worst. I might disable
compiz altogether and see.