[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HVR-1600 Analog Tuner Issues

Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Tue Jun 1 12:04:19 UTC 2010

If you got the correct output from dmesg then the firmware and
everything *prior* to Mythtv is correct. If you have a /dev/video0
entry then the initial driver load is good. That leaves the setup in
Mythtv.
Looks like you have the wrong tuning standard. Go to 'Capture Cards'
and make sure that you have 'US-cable' selected.
Note that Analog Scan has been disabled for some time (iirc *very
recent SVN trunk* has it re-enabled) so put SchedulesDirrct in as your
source and let it retrieve your channels.
Geoff

Sent from my iPhone