[mythtv-users] Prevent Recordings of "Live TV" from Splitting, Etc

tosds9 at gmail.com tosds9 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 05:02:18 UTC 2010

Hi Chris... Do you mean Manage Recordings => Schedule Recordings =>
Manual Schedule? I tried that, but the recording aborted immediately
after I began playing the previously-recorded program from my cable box.
Maybe I could get Manage Recordings => Schedule Recordings => Custom
Record to work somehow? Thanks for attempting to help me solve my
problem, and I hope that you'll keep trying because I need every idea I
can get! :-)