[mythtv-users] IR blaster missing channel changes - Scientific Atlanta 3250

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 03:17:30 UTC 2010

Thanks for the help. I thought I tried a select/ok irsend in the past.
I'll try the exit command.

As for the SA box, I believe there's a way to have it turn on when a
channel change command is sent to the box. From what I've read even
though the box is off it's still receptive to certain commands. If
this isn't possible, I saw a post said you can have the box turn on
every morning automatically so if the cable company switched it off in
the night you can have turn back on. If the box is already on nothing
will happen. The problem is if you have set for 8AM and they reset at
9AM you'd still lose your recordings.

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/mboard/rc-master/thread.cgi?4026